Code of Ethics
1. I will promote and protect the best interest of the client
2. I will avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation or concealment of pertinent facts relating to the property.
3. I will cooperate with other brokers except when cooperation is not in the client's best interest.
4. I will make your position in the transaction known.
5. I will not list a property that I am considering to purchase.
6. I will not do side deals without client permission,
7. I will obtain written informed consent before representing both parties of a transaction.
8. I won't co-mingle funds.
9. I will assure when possible that all details are in writing.
10. I not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.
11. I will be knowledgeable in my field of practice.
12. I will present a true picture in my advertising and marketing.
13. I will not practice law and will recommend legal counsel when the transaction requires it.
14. I will cooperate in any professional standards proceeding.
15. I will not knowingly make false statements
16. I will respect the exclusive rights of other realtors.
17. I will arbitrate and mediate contractual disputes.
- — Joe S.
- — Millie
- — Al & Nancy
- — Cesar & Celia Olmos (Buyer)
- — Mary Saunders
- — Tom & Cynthia Bradley (Seller)
- — Carla Bender (Seller)
- — Joyce & Darryl Lancaster (Seller)
- — Carolyn
- — Todd & Zoe Powers (Buyer)
- — Mike & Cynde Cole
- — John D.
- — Sanders
- — Keith & Carol P.
- — Kevin Gray (Buyer)
- — Berni (Seller)
- — Richard & Denise Burkett (Buyer)
- — Brian Russell (Buyer) on 8 Apr 2023
- — Tim & Tracy
- — The Deluc's
- — Paul Montgomery (Seller)
- — Tom & Susie (Seller)
- — Stacie & Chris
- — Carrie (Seller)
- — Kip & Rosanne
- — Cynthia & Jeff